Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nightmare

We planned a trip to Taiwan in July. Initially was very excited bout it. 'Cause finally can spend more time with him.

Lately, our relationship was abit of rocky but we always managed to kiss and make up. Not sure if it affects me but I never had any thoughts before I go to bed. Somehow, I got this nightmare that I woke up crying and my pillow was soaked in tears...

In the dream...

We were already in Taiwan. First few hour on arrival, after putting our stuffs in our hotel rooms, we went out and walked around the city ( or something like that). Then, all of sudden, I got abandoned. They lefted me in a mall. I don't know how we got separated or something. So, I messsaged him, asking him where he is. He replied that they've forgotten bout me. I was upset and nervous at that time, and asked how can he forgotten bout me as a bf? He said that there's nothing he could do. So... i throwed tantrum and all and said that I'll .... if he didnt ...

To my surprises, he replied " Yeah, I'm so scared. What you gonna do? Break ahh? "
Was dumbfounded at that reply. Then, don't know how, I initiated it. It was a very difficult decision. And in that dream, I suddenly remembered I don't bring Taiwan currency with me ( i mean why so weird) :/ And it's hard to get back my stuffs back from him. My luggages, tickets, etc. :(

Then, I woke up crying and feeling scared. Like would things like this happen to me? :(
Although things like being dumped or divorced in a foreign country was some of the tactics that some jerks used, it sometimes scare me. :(
Maybe we should have a talk bout it. Maybe things wouldn't be this way like in the dream.
Maybe I'm just affected with what happened recently. :'(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment