Friday, November 16, 2012

why must it be her

All along I've sensed something. Maybe I'm too slow. Everyone knew it started beginning of this sem. But towards end of the semester, I'm the last to know.

Do I feel unhappy about it? I don't know. Or is it I'm unhappy because I'm the last to know bout it? But why am I feeling so grumpy and unhappy after knowing bout this and worst thing is, I'm the last to know.

Anyway, I won't be meeting these people anymore. So... it's great. Cause it's one of my wish Not to meet them. Except some people, of Course. There are some that are good friends but certainly I put up a boundary wall cause I don't wanna come into conclusion too fast like one of the classmates that I thought I can trust on but in the end, I realize I couldn't put trust to her anymore. It seems like she changed a lot after she went exchange with the others in the class.

Anyway, enough of feeling grumpy or unhappy. It's already the end of our journey and I won't be seeing them either. So yeah, I'll end it here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment