Monday, November 12, 2012

My blog is a place for me to venge my anger

Bitch please!

If you don't wanna help me in explaining on how to do the lab report, just tell me! Don't have to come with all sorts of excuses to avoid my questions.

In fact, if it wasn't because you're the only one who finished writing the lab report, I'm just trying to ask a minor question due to some contradictions from the graphs that I've plotted. I'm not asking you to show me how you plot the graphs or ask u to do anything for me! Just because the ln(delta LAB) vs time plot gave a super negative regression value, which is not normal, so I'm just trying to ask if you got the same problem as I've encountered. Yes, you answered that question. But, as all of us know, that regression values shouldn't be negative. But, you're trying to avoid my questions and not even try to think about it together. We did the experiments in a group, but you bitch...Okay whatever. Any updates, if you've done it wrongly, then it's your own problem. Probably, you just blindly copy whatever the senior did. Which in the case, the senior actually did it wrongly. Thanks to one kind soul, who although not in my experiment group, was still willing to explain things to me and help me get my clarifications of my doubts.

I thanked you for not helping me bitch! Cause I learned more from that helpful soul compared to people like you. Although you're smart with GPA above 4.6, but your attitude is fucking bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment