Friday, November 9, 2012

Genuinely Good?

All of sudden these people "treat" me good...
Giving me fruits and tidbits...

But sorry if you're sincerely good to me, but I know I had this habit of doubting people since I came here. Since people had hidden meanings when they offered me food.

I had this classmate who occasionally offers me stuffs when he don't want it.
One of them I could remember most is when he offered me an egg tart that a friend made for him on his birthday.
So pity that girl right. People make for him so xing ku, (no intention, not trying to woo him or something okay. that girl already had a bf). Then, he asked me if he wants it. Then, I happily said "yes". A bit dumb that time cause I don't know it was an unwanted stuff. Then only my friends said, "Eh...X, why you so bad?"Then only I started getting curious. Like, why they said like that.

Another occasion, a friend offered me expired cereal drinks. @.@
What's her intention???

Then, from now on, I started to become more careful and selective and grew wiser. Not all things people offered to us, we can accept.


No comments:

Post a Comment