Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sweet Marriage Proposals

Actually I've seen the Tim & Audrey's proposal being shared around in Facebook but I've never bothered to   watch it..Till, I saw Poju shared this link and since I've nothing to do, so no harm watching I guessed...But I cried when I watched this. :\

It's so touching but I do laugh from time to time because of the humor he puts in throughout the proposal. I really think it's cute. Rather than just going for a candlelight dinner, then all of sudden, pulled out a ring and asked me. Uhmm...if it's this kind, I would never accept cause ... lack of something that I would call it cute and sweet. :\  I know I'm kind of asking a lot but it's a once in a lifetime thing, so I want it to be special and not boring.

Let me introduce you to the Meme Proposal by Tim & Audrey:

I think this kind of proposal contains a lot of humor in it and you can see the efforts that the guy has made although it seems so simple and spontaneous. :)  And this style is really good if you have a number of best friends to help out :)

This proposal also quite cute...But, requires lotsa friends who are willing to help out. Hahahaha. Inspired by Glee I guessed, but it's really really sweet too. :)

Hahaha...Probably the guy also asked the girl's girlfriends to help out. Hahaha..And his parents...Hehehe..Isn't it cute? Parents so kind even to help out in the proposal, how can the girl says No? ;)

Here's another one - this proposal is very very sweet that I cried most I guessed. Hmm..but I never laughed...:(   Although it's really sweet, but I'm not sure if I want to cry a lot. I like, but not sure if this kind of proposal if happened to me, I would end up with goldfish eyes, if you know what I mean. Here you go:


And if you really observe in all wedding proposals, SURPRISES are the most important element in wedding proposal! No surprises = failed wedding proposals. This is because all girls like surprises, I bet.

Hahahaha. If you're planning to propose to your gfs and you're reading this, do search in Youtube for marriage proposals for new and fresh ideas. Thanks for reading and Good Luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment