Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Everybody Lies

I had a principle or you can call it as something I believe in, which is..."Everybody Lies".

I know I've posted numerous times about me not trusting people and I have trusting issues. The reason I'm like that is not because I wanted to be like this, but it's just so impossible to fix it after you've been betrayed over and over again. It always happened to me that, when I started putting my trust in someone, it's like, initially, I always told myself that I shouldn't put much trust on that person, but eventually, that person seemed to make me think that she's worth the trust, so, after I start putting more trust on that person, that person will show their flaws. It happened to me now, still.

Is it really hard to open up our hearts? I think I should slam it shut. Everybody lies. I guessed I should just lead a normal life. I know that person is bitching behind my back, used me, and acted good when I'm in front of them. Anyway, I shouldn't show too much that I realized everything about them. Maybe I should just act normal and ignore whatever they said about me.

Anyway, haters will continue hating us. We are not born to please them. Just keep doing whatever I'm doing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment