Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG OMG! He says I'm cute and talkative...:))
And I just realised that I found the one. But.... Not in NUS =(

He is almost like HJ in Playful Kiss!
OMG! I always wanted to find someone who is so brilliant and smart to be my partner. (I know Im not smart though. But isnt someone who is a lil dumb matches a smart guy?? xDD)

He is multi-talented. Not only he's a medicine student, but he is also good at computer stuff. I secretly liked him since last year June. But, I didnt tell anyone about it! Because I didnt really know him yet.

So, recently, last 4days ago, I had a gathering with my best buddies. She was studying in USM, the same course with him. She said that she got some struggles at first and at times. So, I asked her why not ask him. She said that guy always watch anime only, no time for her. And she told me that she was that type of guy that read things for once, and remembers at once. OMG. I thought that I could find a guy like HJ in NUS, but sigh, till now, I still couldnt find one. But the guy that I hoped to have is in USM. Deep sigh.

But just now, he rated me as "cute" and "talkative" :)

Haha. I remember that we chatted once and I used to call him doctor, and he called me "Miss Nurse". Then when he knew that I wanted to do Food Science, he called me "hi scientist!". Lol. Then there was once that I called back to give him a surprise on his birthday. Hahaha! So cute!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment