Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just received an email from Sunrise asking the scholarship recipients to send their 1st sem results to them once we got our results. Gosh. I'm afraid. I've been having so many bad dreams the last few days since the day I've came back. I'm really worried. I really need the scholarship to be continued. Lord, please. I hope that my results are satisfactory and was within the requirement. Sigh. I don't know. I'm really worried. Results will be released in 3 days time. Each day, my heart was beating at such a fast speed. I am always worried about my results, but I've to hide from everyone and tries to enjoy my stay. I love being with my friends. They always made me happy. But when I got back home, alone in my room, the worries come again. God, I will hand my worries to you...I hope to be able to continue the scholarship. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment