Saturday, May 9, 2009

He really loves me or ...?

I really don't understand why I would involved in this stupid thing called love again...I don't know why he wants to be with me...He shows that he cares for me...But of course, I could sense that he still loves his ex and his best friend, CP...When he talked bout them, I would get angry and sad...He never truly loves me as he loves them, dont u think so? He always praises them but he never praise me...Why I couldn't find a guy who truly loves me for who i am? Sigh...I guess I should stop myself from continuing loving him...He says he love me but I never trust him that he meant it...That is why now I gave him freedom n says that he is allowed to mention about his ex or cp...Coz I knw that one day soon I and him would end...Coz he never truly loves me like he loves them...He kept comparing them v me...So perhaps it was my fault that I've never done my part too good...Im not pretty like them..I dont have good attitude and mood like them...Im xiao qi and so on...So sooner or later, we would broke one day...Tht;s wht he said to me...so, I gues i should move on v my life and stop liking him...Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment