Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Feeling Lost

I dreamt of him today...No...It's actually i dreamt of him everyday since the day he left...I was really sad...But i guess that he wouldnt know how sad i am...And if he do,would he even care? I tried to be more optimistic...Telling myself over and over again things might work out better than what i thought...Telling myself that everything would be okay....*sighed*
I dont know if liking someone is wrong or not...You see...When you tell someone you like him/her,when they know your feelings towards them,they start avoiding you...This was not in my case...What im saying now is based on a movie...I can accept that they need time to think but not avoiding the person...It was as if that person had just commited a crime or something...And the worst is...I hate people who likes to toy with people's feeling...What a cruel thing to do!!
If i ever met a person who likes to toy a person's feeling,im gonna kick her/him on the arse!!!Dont try me!If i can say,i can do~!
Dear Goddess,I really need ya help...I cant find the Cardcaptor Sakura anime series at my hometown...I really need it badly....I wish i could find it one day soon...Since it was actually a bit old d...But i wont give up easily...No i wont....AS long as if i didnt found the series...I wont give up finding it~!!! I could even sacrifice anything just to buy it...If God hears my prayers,I hope things would work out the way i wanted...PLEASE GOD~!!!
There's one things i wanna share...Sometimes,the things we hear,we see arent true....That's why there's many misunderstandings in this world....When we realised it,we might loose our loved ones...So,communication are encouraged to ensure a good relationship with your loved ones...ASK before you JUDGE them...Of course i do know that TALK is easier than ACTION...
This is just a piece of advice...
*NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TRUE* --> This song is really touching...When i hear it, I could even shed a tear...It was as if Im connected to it...Maybe it was because when i hear this song,I would think of him..."Syaoran"

No comments:

Post a Comment