Saturday, December 23, 2006

Emptiness

Dear Goddess,
I hope that he and his family are always in good health...They are heading to Macau for holidays...I hope that you will protect them...They mean so much to me...Although they live for just 10 days,it was as if they live at here for only 1 day...Before he go for Spore actually i wanted to confess my feelings for him...But i dont tell him that...It isnt because that i don't have the guts...But i guess that it's not the time yet...And i think that...He may not have the same feelings he have for me as before...I wanna cry till my eyes dry...But...no...I didn't...That night before he left...I cried for a while...I can't sleep though...Am i thinking too much?? I ask myself...So,i start counting goats...1 goat,2 goats,3 goats,....Still i cant get myself drove off to sleep...I guess that i dont want him to go...Anywhere he has left...3days ago...And i still miss him soo much....I must stop it somehow...And i really dont know why...When I saw him,I felt as if i saw Syaoran(an anime character that i lovee soo much) *sighed* I guessed that i have to wake up from these SWEET DREAM...But the day before XM left,I thought that he will left too...So,not letting myself to regret,i gave him a Piggy...Which is my "baobei"...I told him to look after it for me...But...I dunno if he would or not...Dear Goddess,i hope that he will look after piggy for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment