Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oh, Recess Week

One thing about NUS is that recess week is never a "recess" week. Usually, deadlines of the loads of assignments, projects and also MIDTERMS will be coming up right after the recess week. So, you'll never get a rest from the recess week. Trust me, you'll have to work like a machine during this week. Or robot.

And sadly to say, although I have 2 group projects coming up, it seems that I'm the only one who is doing the work. Seriously, I can show you the amount of work that they've done. Some daringly did 0% of work, while some did like maybe 5% of the work (?) I seriously don't like people leeching through and get credits from the works I've done. But sometimes it's not because we didn't communicate, but although we emailed/Whatsapp-ed, some of them never even replied although their last seen was xx/yy/zz. It really annoyed me, but it's not that I can just write an email and complain. Just like what my bf said, how old are we to complain? Imagine things like this happened, do you think you can always complain to your boss? It's like showing to your boss that you're not capable of showing teamwork.

You know it's frustrating, but there is little you can do about it. How do you avoid being said incapable of showing teamwork while you don't want others to leech and get credits from the amount of works and efforts you put in? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment