Wednesday, January 3, 2007

School Reopens~!

Today school reopen...Erm...i don't prepare to go to school yet...Yeah...I'm addicted to teevee...I love my TV sooO much that i hardly wants to leave it:(
Ling Mao Chun a.k.a. Pat Lau Ming from the drama "Wo De Ye Man Nai Nai"...is SOoO cooL...And HandSome...I like him BecausE he WaS liKe a hero...you know...He is also Pat Lau Ming...A thieve who robs the bad rich people and gives the money to the poor...A person who "menegakkan keadilan"...To me a person like him...So good,handsome,kind-hearted,patient,loves his wife,Ting Lik....Huhu...wish i have him as a husband...Haha...one secret...I dreamt of Bocso Wong(Ling Mao Chun) today...I became his wife...Haha...such a sweet dream...But I hate it when i woke up and realised it was just a dream...If only it was reality...*smiling*
I'm sad because i can't watch the first part of the last episode:~( When I woke up yesterday night at 1.30am,realised that the first part had finished:~( Mao Chun,sorry...really sorry...All is my stupid bro's fault...He can watch the SunWukong in the morning but he dowan~!!!~
I was thinking...If only i can take a knife and KILL him straight away...Sorry...i always say this when im in anger but i dont meant it...But WHO knows?? I may...
School reopens saw strawberry...He was still the same...How dare he said that all the form4s looks older...ISHK~!! But i like him once...Now?? Er...a bit nia...Coz i had my target d ma...
Since now i'm 17,this year is such an IMPORTANT year...So,no play play d...:( *sob sob*
But...after 18....i have my mission d ohr~!! I had even made a list on my book...
Huhu...Syaoran and Bosco Wong forever~!!!
*I like Bosco Wong because of his Pat Lau Ming...I like a hero like him de ohr...Hey...which girl doesnt like a hero?? A hero whois brave...just like pat lau ming:) *blushing*

No comments:

Post a Comment